lauantai 4. maaliskuuta 2017

Some things just hit your heart / Jokin kosketti juuri minua

It's quite funny how we change throughout life.  When I was a child gifts and presents on your birthday or at Christmas were the most important things.  The hard gift boxes were usually the more interesting and exciting ones.  Soft gifts usually meant some kind of garment and never that puppy I had wished for so dearly every year.

It's still very nice to be remembered with gifts at this age but what's more important is to be together and celebrate your birthday or anniversary with the people you love.  So I did last weekend and it was very nice.

Though I didn't expect any presents for my birthday I got really spoiled by my mom and mother-in-law.  Still there were no pups wrapped in gift boxes but lovely gifts which meant a lot to me.  Obviously these givers know me very well and have full control of what I like.  I am touched.

Perfect birthday presents.




Täydelliset syntymäpäivälahjat.

On melko hauskaa miten muutuumme elämämme aikana.  Lapsena lahjat jotka saimme syntymäpäivänä tai jouluna olivat tärkeimmät.  Kovat paketit olivat usein miten kiinnostavimmat ja jännittävimmat.  Pehmeät paketit olivat useimmin vaatteita ja eivät koskaan pentua jota niin hartaasti toivoin joka vuosi. 

Tässä iässä on edelleen mukava saada lahjoja, mutta tärkeämpää on viettää merkkipäivää yhdessä rakkaiden ihmisten kanssa.  Näin tapahtui viime viikonloppuna ja se oli todella mukavaa.

Vaikka en odottanut mitään lahjoja syntymäpäivänä, olin todella hemmoteltu äitini ja anoppini puolelta.  Vieläkään paketteihin ei oltu kääritty pentua, mutta ihania lahjoja jotka merkitsevät minulle paljon.  Selvästikin lahjojen antajat tuntevat minut hyvin ja tietävät varmasti mitä pidän.  Olen otettu.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti